Blog for Wednesday

 We started off the day with Ms. Nakada writing the agenda. After, we went over the blog and corrected it. 

The Quote of the Week was, “Do. Or do not. There is no try.” -Master Yoda. I believe this means that you don't need to try to make something happen, you need to make it happen. 

The Question of the Week was, "How can you create balance in your life?" I believe that you can create balance by making a plan/schedule. 

The Song of the Week was, “Garden Song” -Phoebe Bridgers. I believe this song is about getting older and growing up. My favorite line was, “I don’t know how, but I’m taller.” 

We then talked about broadside poems, our poem collections, and the Get Lit poems. We then went into our breakout rooms, and finished class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Derek's Blog for Friday

Aahana's First Blog

Diego's First Blog